This is to inform you that Steve
Barnes, ACI, owner of Kansas Castle Property Inspection
LLC is registered with & certified with ASHI for
home inspection and the State of Kansas for radon testing.
- Home inspecting since 2005
- Over 2,000 completed home inspections
as ASHI Inspector.
- Continuing education is maintained
with over 20 hours each year to provide the proficiency
for quality service in the home market area.
- As a builder, over 300 homes built
1965 through 2003.
- Member American Society of Home
Inspectors "ASHI" certified inspector #246119
- Member Kansas Dept. of Health
& Environment/radon #KS-MS-0076
- Member National Environmental
Health Association/National Radon Proficiency Program
- Member Salina Home Builders Association
- Member of Abilene Board of Realtors
- Member Junction City Board of
- Member Kansas Association of Real
Estate Inspectors, LTD. "KAREI"
- Member Midwest Pro ASHI
- Graduate of Midwest Inspectors
- Kansas Castle Property Inspection
LLC is registered with the State of Kansas, Office
of Secretary of State ID#416003
- Completed competence certificate-National
Home Inspector Examination
- Continuous Radon Machine "CRM"
used for testing. On Site reading of results in 48
- Home inspection is usually computer
generated at time of inspection and presented in a
three ring binder for client.
- E-mail copies sent to client and
realtor if desired by client. Most reports have pictures
included in report.